- 09/03/2013 Passport to Health Member Pending Lists and Provide Caseload Capacities
- 02/13/2012 Emergency Room Update Including Passport
- 07/05/2013 Medicaid/HMK Plus and Sports Physicals
- 05/06/2013 Passport to Health Disenrollment Requirements for Providers Disenrolling a Member
- 02/11/2013 Passport and Medical Evaluation with Psychotherapy Services
- 05/01/2012 Passport and Foster Care
- Passport Agreement Amendment to Add Providers (08/2013)
Providers should fill out this amendment to the Passport provider agreement when adding new providers to a group practice.
- Passport Agreement Amendment to Increase Caseload Capacity (08/2013)
Providers should fill out this amendment to the Passport provider agreement when increasing member caseload capacity.
- Health Improvement Program Provider Referral Form (Reviewed 04/2013)
Change Form (12/2013)
Medicaid/HMK Plus members can use this form to change Passport providers. Provider changes will not take effect until the month following the request.
Referral Form (Reviewed 07/2013)
Passport providers may use this form when providing a referral for their members to another provider.
to Health Provider Agreement (11/2013)
Providers who wish to become a Passport provider should be an active Medicaid provider and have primary care within his/her professional scope of practice.
- W-9 Form (08/2013)
Providers must submit a W-9 form when changing their physical address. This is the approved form to use.
- Passport to Health Newsletters
- Passport Required for FQHCs, RHCs and Home Health (02/24/2006)
- EMTALA Policy Change (11/10/2003)
- Nutrition Services Require Passport Approval (03/01/2003)
- New Provider Notification Procedure and Medicaid Changes (01/10/2003)
- Passport Provider Approval Update (07/01/2002)
- Passport to Health 24-Hour Availability (06/20/2002)
- 2004 Passport Survey Results (11/2005)
Read comments from Passport clients and view the results of the 2004 survey.