Welcome to the Medicaid Provider Information website. Below are some tips for using this website as well as some frequently requested resources, and Medicaid statistics..
- Most of the information on this website is organized by provider type. Each provider type has a page containing all of the resources that pertain to that provider. To find a fee schedule, provider manual, notice, key contact, or other information that applies to your provider type, click on Resources by Provider Type located on the menu to the left, and then select your provider type.
- The easiest way to get to this site is by typing "www.mtmedicaid.org" into your browser. Consider bookmarking/making this site a Favorite for quick access.
- If you are having problems viewing this site, you may need to download the free Adobe Shockwave Player and the Adobe Flash Player from http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
- Most of the documents on this site require Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
- If anything on this website is not working correctly, e-mail the webmaster using the options at the bottom of the page. Please do not e-mail claim questions. Please include the URL of the page and a brief description of the problem.
- New and updated information is added to this site nearly every day, so visit often!
General Medicaid Information
The General Information for Providers manual is for all providers and is available on every provider type page. Additional manuals and other information is also available on the provider type page.
For general information on requesting prior authorization, see the Prior Authorization panel at the Contact Us link in the left menu. Each program is different and the steps for requesting prior authorization vary; therefore, we recommend consulting your provider type manual for specific instructions.
Offices of Public Assistance Contacts
A list of local office of public assistance addresses, phone and fax numbers.